Pedagogy, Love & Nature Apply for a job at the Farm Kita Munich!
For the first and only farm day care center in Munich – in the midst of plants, trees and animals, great children and friendly colleagues, in a unique (working) atmosphere – we are looking:
- Kinderpfleger:in part-time for our kindergarten group with immediate effect
- Educator in the year of apprenticeship from September 2021
- Pedagogical assistants/ interns full and part time
- Housekeeper/ cook with immediate effect 30 – 40 hrs./ week
- English Native Speaker for our kindergarten group on a full or part-time basis.
Dear Interested Parties,
we are always looking for special employees who care about early childhood development. In order to constantly improve our daily educational work, we are looking for enthusiastic, highly motivated and flexible employees. We are a high quality bilingual nursery with a desire to expand, as well as constantly improving our pedagogical work. We are a young, committed team that offers very good career opportunities and values long-term cooperation with an open approach. Our employees take part in regular further training and we have laid down an open and respectful approach in our mission statement.
Do you want to be part of this team? Then we look forward to meeting you in person soon! Please send us your application documents, consisting of cover letter, curriculum vitae and references.
We welcome applications from abroad! If you are interested in a position as a specialist or supplementary employee, proof of appropriate German language skills, at least B2 level, or alternatively registration for the appropriate German language course, is required.
- a highly motivated and committed team
- You will never be alone in a group as we always have a very high staffing ratio
- pleasant work in a pleasant, unique atmosphere
- small groups
- in-house training
- Health management by the employer e.g. supplementary health insurance
- Company pension scheme with employer benefit €50 and more per month
- Travel expenses
- Support for further education and training
- Collaboration with the first farm day care center in Munich and the largest day care center of its kind in the whole of Germany.
Please send your application directly to the owner and carrier Helli Wunderlich-Steger under: Helli.Wunderlich@childcarecompany.de
Here you will find more extensive information and details about our concept, service and pedagogical approach.